CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08


Anyone else as excited about the Olympics as me? I have always loved the Olympics. I used to cry when it was over LOL! Four years seemed like forever when I was a kid. Anyways I am giddy and can't wait. My friend in who lives in Beijing told me things have been pretty crazy over there in preparation for the ceremony. They had been enforcing the alternate license plate number rule to cut the popultion right before the festivities. Hopefully China looks for more long term ways to cut pollution and hopefully the US looks to Beijing as a lesson learned of what could happen if change isn't made (I mean China has already gotten rid of plastic bags, what are we waiting for?) . Anyways on the festivities! I cannot wait, GO TEAM USA!

1 comments:

suzy Lane said...

I am also excited to see Team USA.... looking forward to some intense moments