CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Wanna Bet?

Photobucket
I bought some Lulu hair powder (if I only wash my hair every other day my shower time can be even quicker!) Anyways it got shipped to my Mom's. When I went to go pick it up I was telling my Mom and Sis how the Styrofoam was faux Styrofoam, did they believe me? No! So we had our own impromptu experiment, I put the thing in some water and ohhh it disintegrated. Real Styrofoam? Not going happen. Now the real scientific question is why can't all businesses use this stuff?
Keep it green!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

How cool!!!

Rachel said...

They can! they don't want to pay for the increased cost for it. I say try it! You might be surprised how much the consumer notices and buys your product even more! I'd be willing to pay the extra to have more made that is biodegradeable, and I think so would more people.

Amber said...

Exactly why I only buy from places that ship eco friendly, and if by chance they don't I give them a piece of my mind via email ;)

Mandi said...

Go Amber! I love fake styrofoam! it's so fun to make disappear!

Henry said...

i used to work for a veternarian years ago, and he ordered from a compny that had edible shipping material! it was kind of bland, but how cool is that???

Amber said...

LOL it was probably made from the same stuff Cheeto's are made out of J/k that is cool! Thanks for checking out the blog =)

Maryann said...

That is so funny and really neat! I didn't even know there was such a thing as fake styrofoam. Learn something new....