CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

And the Winner is......



JEN!!! Congrats Jen, she is our resident contest winner around here an has an adorable baby named Lucas, her and Lucas have been on many green outings lately. Jen email me your address so I can ship out your prize. Can you hear the excitement in my voice when I say Jen?? Forgive my voice LOL. Also I was at a conference all day, hence the "Amber" name tag LOL.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to write your emails about all the wonderful changes you have made. It was really fun to read them all .

I do have a honorable mention prize for Mr. Jamie Blevins! Who I heard has agreed to bring his own bags to the store. Go Jamie =)



Have a great weekend and keep it Green!

15 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited! I had to delete my first comment because I spelled a few things wrong in all the excitement! This is a great going back to work treat!

Jenna said...

Yay! Congrats Jennifer! What a nice treat for you! Amber, can I say you are too cute for starting this contest?? :)

julie said...

congrats to Jennifer and Jamie!

Sadye said...

Really?? But I bought a DIVA CUP! :) :) :) congrats Jen! (mrs. "I haven't won anything in a while"...pshhh)

The Perry Fam said...

Yay, Jen! I better win next time :P

Jennifer said...

Okay Sayde, there should be a special prize for you! I will never be that green. Although, I have not gotten a period in like a year, so that is very green of me.

Shalane said...

Yay, Jen!!! You lucky girl!

Shana said...

Congratulations Jen! You are seriously the "luckiest" person I know!

Amber, your voice is so cute!

Amber said...

OMG my voice sucks! I am so embarrassed I even posted that! haha!

I know Sayde! Something about Jen must be lucky! So should we do a second challenge???

Mandi said...

OMG Amber, you are so sweet! lol Yay Jen, Congrats! J was like "what is that" lol.

Sadye said...

Hell yeah we should do a 2nd challenge! But what can I do to top the Diva cup?? Wipe myself with leaves instead of TP??

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jen!

I'm a little scared of what the next challenge will be if you have one, Amber. I hope I can do it!

Maryann said...

So cute. How does Jennifer always get so lucky, lol?? Amber you are awesome for doing a contest like that. Karma for you!!

xo

Jessica said...

Congrats Jen!!!!!!